It’s time for a new class and in June I’m featuring the gorgeous new Tea Boutique suite.
Please join me for a “Craf-tea” class using the gorgeous new Tea Boutique suite infused with bold stripes, delicate florals and lots of fabulous colour.
During this Tea Boutique card class you will create 5 sweet cards, all designed by my UK stamping friend the Stampin’ Senorita – Louise Sims . These projects are perfect for your friends, birthdays and just to say you care.
DATES AND TIMES
I will be offering both an in-person and an online option. So you can choose which type of event suits you best. Both options will include access to pdf and video tutorials so you’ll always be able to complete your projects, even if you can’t attend the class as planned.
In Person – Saturday 25 June 2022 – 10.00am – 12.00pm
Online (via Zoom) – Monday 27 June 2022 – 7.30pm – 9.30pm (evening)
There are 3 options available:
bronze kit – $30 plus postage ($9.55)
- The standard kit gives you all the materials you need to complete the projects, including 1/4 pack of the Artfully Composed papers, plus extra bits to take home
- pdf step by step instructions
- video tutorials for each project
Perfect option for those that already have the stamps/bundle or for the Hobby Demonstrator
silver kit – $61 plus postage ($9.55)
- Upgrade to include the Cup of Tea stamp set (save $10 on RRP)
* Perfect for those that already have the stamps/bundle or for the Hobby Demonstrator
Gold kit – $95.25 plus postage ($9.55)
- Upgrade to include the Cup of Tea bundle – Cup of Tea stamp set and coordinating Teacup dies and receive the card kit for FREE. That’s a huge $30 off!
Registration CLOSES on 4 JUNE 2022. Kits are estimated to ship by 15 June 2022 (assuming there is no delays/backorders with postage and covid-19) and the tutorials will be emailed to you on the same day (Please note in the event of the unavailability of any item they will be substituted with an alternative). Invoices will be issued to the email address in the registration form.
Materials NOT included:
To Complete the cards at home (exactly like the samples) you will need:
*Ink pads in Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky plus Basic Grey (or similar)
*Basic stamping supplies – Trimmer, Adhesives, Paper Snips etc.
Die Cutting Machine
If you have any questions about the class or anything else please don’t hesitate to contact me.
AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS only please.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you at one of my classes sometime soon.
Have a crafty day!