HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I’m back on deck after spending the better part of January relaxing and recharging with some quality family time. I’ll be heading back to work (at my regular job) on Thursday but I’ve been back in the craft room for a couple of days putting the final touches on my first class for 2022.
As soon as I saw the Flowering Rainboots bundle in the new January to June Mini catalogue I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and start creating. Usually I base my 4 month subscription classes around a full suite of products but given the delay in some products due to global shipping issues I decided to build my own suite around this gorgeous bundle.
I’m super excited about these products and I can’t wait to bring this class to you.
- Flowering Rainboots bundle
- Celebrating You stamp set
- Abstract Beauty designer series paper (full pack 48 sheets) )
- Butterflies & Flowers layering decorative masks
- Hexagon Embellishments (full pack)
- Embossing Paste
- FREE Palette Knives (value $9)
- FREE Consumable supplies to create 24 cards
- Printable PDF Tutorial (x4)
This class will run over four (4) months from February to May 2022 and is a subscription based program.
On the last Monday of each month you can join me via ZOOM where we will craft together to complete the month’s projects.
28 February 7.30pm
28 March 7.30pm
25 April 7.30pm
30 May 7.30pm
Each month you will receive a package from me including product from a coordinated selection I have chosen plus a consumable kit to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs). By the end of the 4 months you will have received all the coordinated product plus kits for 24 cards. You will have lots of product left over to continue creating beautiful projects.
In addition to the Zoom “live” class there will be a Private Facebook Group where I will post the pdf instructions, a recording of the live zoom class and additional inspiration cards and techniques for you to access at anytime.
Can’t join me live or not on Facebook – don’t worry, after registration email me – email@example.com to let me know you are not on Facebook. After each session I will send you a link to watch the replay along with a written PDF with step by step instructions.
OPTION 1 Full kit: $210 + $12.95 postage (tracked Australia Post satchel)
Bonus: 2 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration items or 1 FREE Level 2 Sale-a-bration item. I will contact you regarding your sale-a-bration choices after registration.
- Full class kit (excluding consumable supplies) will ship around mid February*
- Consumable supplies will be posted to you separately each month for four months (in time for the live Zoom class).
OPTION 2 Month by Month – $52.50 + $9.55 postage per month (x 4months)
Bonus: 1 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration item with your first month kit. I will contact you regarding your sale-a-bration choices after registration.
- Each month you will receive a parcel with product and consumable supply kit to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs). By the end of the 4 months you will have all the product from the “Full Kit (listed above) plus consumable supplies for 24 cards.
- I will invoice you monthly – first payment due by 6 February 2022. Product and consumable kits will ship around the middle of the month (assuming there are no shipment delays from Stampin’ Up! to me).
REGISTRATION CLOSES 6 FEBRUARY 2022
Australian Residents only please.
What’s NOT included
You will need some basic items of your own to complete the cards as instructed in the tutorials. You can purchase these items via my online store or use what you already have at home. Use the class host code GS3AAZWG.
- Balmy Blue ink pad – 147105 $13.00
- Blushing Bride ink pad – 147100
- Crushed Curry ink pad – 147087
- Just Jade ink pad – 153115
- Magenta Madness ink pad – 153117
- Misty Moonlight ink pad – 153118
- Night of Navy ink pad – 147110
- Pumpkin Pie ink pad – 147086
- Memento Tuxedo black ink pad – 132708 $10
- Adhesives (including dimensionals)
- Silicone mat (suggested)
- Paper Trimmer
You will also need a die cut machine such to complete the projects as instructed.
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I hope to see you again soon.