I’m super excited to bring you my first Christmas Creative using the cleverly designed vintage chic Whimsy & Wonder Suite. Non-traditional pretty soft pastel colours paired with whimsical designs will make stunning Christmas projects.
The Christmas Creative will run over four (4) months from August to November and is a subscription based program.
Each month you will receive a package from me including product from the suite plus a consumable kit to make 6 projects (2 each of 3 designs). By the end of the 4 months you will have received all the items from the suite plus kits for 24 projects. You will have lots of product left over to continue creating with this beautiful suite.
On the last Monday of each month you can join me via ZOOM where we will craft together to complete the month’s projects. Can’t join me – don’t worry, pdf instructions will be emailed to you each month.
- 30 August 7.30 -10.30pm (AEST)
- 27 September 7.30 -10.30pm (AEST)
- 25 October 7.30 -10.30pm (AEST)
- 29 November 7.30 -10.30pm (AEST)
- $50 a month (plus $9.40 postage if required).
- I will invoice you monthly – first payment due 9 August 2021.
Product and consumable kits will ship around the middle of the month (assuming there are no shipment delays from Stampin’ Up! to me).
REGISTRATION – closes 8pm Sunday 8 August 2021.
Australian Residents only please.
- Whimsical Trees Bundle;
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper (cut to 6′ x 12″ for posting);
- Silver Foil Specialty pack (cut to 6 x 12″ for posting);
- 1/2 roll (4.5 m) Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon;
- 1/2 roll (4.5m) Glittered Organdy Ribbon;
- Wonderful Snowflakes (24);
- Subtle Shimmer Sequins;
- Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder;
- Adorning Designs Decorative masks;
- FREE Blending Brush;
- FREE Consumable materials kits
- FREE PDF instructionsBONUS:
BONUS: You will also receive a FREE level 1 Saleabration item with your first month kit. Make your choice when you complete your registration.
What’s NOT included:
You will need some basic items of your own:
- Co-ordinating ink pads – Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow (you can add these to your first month order via the registration form)
- Heat tool
- White embossing powder
- Adhesives (including dimensionals)
I’m really excited about this class and hope that you are too. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have just email me or contact me via phone (details in the contact page at the top of this blog).
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I hope to see you again soon.