Hello my crafty friends
I’m super excited to be kicking off 2021 with a new Class by Mail featuring the gorgeous Fine Art Floral suite from the January to June mini catalogue. You’ll love what you can do with this collection. All occasion stamp sentiments and patterned paper created from real, hand painted canvases coupled with new gold leafing work together for a fine art experience.
With the world still a little crazy and some unpredictability around product availability and shipping I’ve decided to revamp the format of my Class by Mail to ensure I can continue to deliver you quality classes.
The class will run over four (4) months and be a subscription based program. Each month you will receive a package from me including product from the suite and a consumable card kit to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs). By the end of the 4 months you will have received all the items from the suite plus card kits for 24 cards. You will have lots of product left over to continue creating with this beautiful suite.
On the last Thursday of each of the 4 months you can join me via ZOOM where we will craft together to complete the month’s cards. Can’t join me – don’t worry, pdf instructions will be emailed to you each month.
- $50 a month for 4 months ($45 for local pick up).
- Registration closes 31 January 2021
- I will invoice you monthly – first payment due 1 February 2021.
What’s included in the Fine Art Floral Suite
- Art Gallery Bundle;
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (cut to 6′ x 12″ for posting);
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (cut to 6 x 12″ for posting);
- Painted Texture 3D embossing folder;
- Fine Art (1cm) Ribbon;
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment;
- Heat & Stick powder.
BONUS: You will also receive a FREE level 1 Saleabration item with your first month kit. I will contact you after registration to confirm your selection.
What’s NOT included
You will need some basic items of your own
- Co-ordinating ink pads – Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Bumblebee and Pool Party
- Black memento ink pad
- Heat tool
- Adhesives (including dimensionals)
Registration for this class closes on 31 January 2021. Click the link below to register.
I’m really excited about this class and hope that you are too. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have just email me or contact me via phone (details in the contact page at the top of this blog).
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I hope to see you again soon.