Starting this month I will be offering a monthly class by mail – Make it by Mail. Each month I will design several cards and/or 3D projects using a particular suite, bundle or stamp set. These projects will be exclusive to the class and will not be posted anywhere else.
Following registration and payment you will receive a class kit which will include all consumables required to complete the projects, pdf instructions and a link to a private video. Some of the classes will be product based and may require purchase of stamps, tools or other products to complete the projects as designed. If so these options will be detailed in the class advertising.
July 2020 Make it by Mail – Flowers for Every Season Memories and More
- Date: Registration and payment closes 12 July 2020. Email me to register
- Cost: $35
- Where: In the comfort of your own home.
For the first class I thought I would keep it simple. We will be using the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More card pack. Stampin’ Up! has made it so easy to create beautiful projects with these packs.
July’s kit includes enough materials to make 10 cards – (5 large and 5 small cards). Plus enough materials left over to make lots more projects.
In your kit you will receive:
- Half pack of the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More cards (10 large and 10 small cards & 2 sticker sheets)
- Half pack of Assorted Memories and More Cards and Envelopes (20 cards and envelopes)
- Ribbon, embellishments and punched shapes to complete 10 cards.
- video tutorial
- pdf instructions (the pdf and video will provide instructions for 10 cards plus inspiration for 10 more.
- Postage to you
Class kits will ship around 22 July 2020 (provided there are no delays in me receiving product). A link to the video and pdf instructions will be emailed to you within 48 hours of kits being mailed to you.
There is limited stamping in this class however you will require some suitable greeting stamps and ink pads from your own collection and adhesives of course.
If there are any products you would like to add-on please include them in your registration email.
Have a crafty day